CDS would like to encourage all Middle School students to participate in our first AR Reading Olympics.
Here's how it works:
- Select and read any book from the vast list of Accelerated Reader (AR) titles.
- For information on AR titles please visit ARbookfind.com where you can search for a particular title, or view selected collections.
- After finishing a book, you can simply come to the CDS Library anytime and take a short reading comprehension quiz on the book your read.
- The AR program will award you a certain number of points depending on the length and complexity of the books you read.
- There will be awards and prizes for all students who accumulate 50 or more points by the end of Term 3.
- Good luck CDS Middle School!